* A fresh venturing out in the bay with wild majestic rock formation feature within Natural Biosphere.
* Surprisingly quiet hidden arches and lagoons only accessible by kayaking.
* Unique zoom in to lifestyle of hospitable fishermen in floating villages.
* Best location for swimming & snorkelling in the bay with pristine beaches and clear water.
* Cycling in Viethai village with countryside landscape.
* Tasty nutritious local lunch.
* Knowledgeable and friendly local guide
Picked up from hotel to Ben Beo in the morning (08:30), home to 400 fishing houses and a rich variety of boats to Lan Ha bay. Spoil yourself by venturing the bay, kayaking, swimming before filling up energy with our lunch of generous portions (12:00). Explore Viethai village in the afternoon (15:00) and back to Catba town before dark (17:00).
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||San Francisco International Airport|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the flight.|